You did better. I think you can still act crazier and more panicked, and that would make the scene really, really funny.
This one was better. There was still a lot more you could have done with your character, but I felt like you still added more than what you had the first time. So there was deffinetely improvment. Good job
I agree that this one was definitely better, you could still be a little more confident though.
You did better. I think you can still act crazier and more panicked, and that would make the scene really, really funny.
ReplyDeleteThis one was better. There was still a lot more you could have done with your character, but I felt like you still added more than what you had the first time. So there was deffinetely improvment. Good job
ReplyDeleteI agree that this one was definitely better, you could still be a little more confident though.
ReplyDelete