Monday, January 16, 2012

Strengths & Weaknesses

As an actress I feel one of my strengths is adapting to any role I get. I think that I adapt well becuase I'm open to trying new things and I'm a somewhat animated person in my everyday life so I am used to acting out my emotions. An area I feel I could improve on is how the lines come across as I act them out, because while I try and act them out as much as I can I'm never sure if that is how they were originally meant to be portrayed. This semester I would like to improve that and also my confidence as a preformer. The thing that scares me most as an actress is forgeting my lines on stage and getting stuck, because occoasionally, even if I know my lines really well, nervousness gets the best of me and I forget my lines on stage. I think it is important to face this fear because the more I'm on stage the more confidenc I believe I will gain.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell that it would be easy for you to play pretty much any role you're given haha. When you said you don't know if you say the lines the way they were originally ment to be portrayed, i feel that way sometimes, but it's also good to put you're spin and personality into you're lines, you know? :)

    ReplyDelete