You did absolutely amazing on this one! Good job! You may be able to get even more "ghetto" with it.
"Yo theo!" haha this one was really good! This one was by far your best one. it was funny, even if you were more like crazy and stuff it would be even more funnier. Great job though!
Outstanding! Too funny. The only thing I would suggest is to act even more clueless about knowing if Theo did it or not.
I love this monologue soooo much! I think you could make it a little more believable though.
You did absolutely amazing on this one! Good job! You may be able to get even more "ghetto" with it.
ReplyDelete"Yo theo!" haha this one was really good! This one was by far your best one. it was funny, even if you were more like crazy and stuff it would be even more funnier. Great job though!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding! Too funny. The only thing I would suggest is to act even more clueless about knowing if Theo did it or not.
ReplyDeleteI love this monologue soooo much! I think you could make it a little more believable though.
ReplyDelete