That was really good! It was also very comical in a way. I would just suggest that you act a little more on your characters feeling of not being prepared for breakfast. Try to seem more paniced and worried about the situation. Also there were some parts where I didn't hear you clearly so try to slow down when speaking and project a little more. Other than that I thought it was AWESOME!!!! :)
Really good job! I thought it was really funny! The only thing I would say is to talk a little louder and articulate a little more and slow down on your lines. Also I think the part y'all do would be better if more of that was on stage..because that parts really funny and I kind of lost some of it when you guys went off stage. But it was really good! I really enjoy, Good work you guys:)
I think you did over all pretty good. You need to project a little more and add some more emotion. When you aren't on stage, you do a really good job with being dramatic. Try applying that enthusiasm to the words you say on stage. I think if you do that, your skit will be one of the funniest, overall best ones.
That was really good! It was also very comical in a way. I would just suggest that you act a little more on your characters feeling of not being prepared for breakfast. Try to seem more paniced and worried about the situation. Also there were some parts where I didn't hear you clearly so try to slow down when speaking and project a little more. Other than that I thought it was AWESOME!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteReally good job! I thought it was really funny! The only thing I would say is to talk a little louder and articulate a little more and slow down on your lines. Also I think the part y'all do would be better if more of that was on stage..because that parts really funny and I kind of lost some of it when you guys went off stage. But it was really good! I really enjoy, Good work you guys:)
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really good, just look up and don't look like you're concentrating so much/
ReplyDeleteI think you did over all pretty good. You need to project a little more and add some more emotion. When you aren't on stage, you do a really good job with being dramatic. Try applying that enthusiasm to the words you say on stage. I think if you do that, your skit will be one of the funniest, overall best ones.
ReplyDelete