Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Auto-Biography

     My name is Rachel Caroline Love, and I am 17 years old. My birthday is May 2, 1994. I have three brothers, Brian, Zach, and Lucas. I don't enjoy sports, but I do enjoy the occasional run. I like reading, my favorite books right now are the hunger game series, but I also love the Harry Potter series and anything by Jodi Picoult. I love cheese. All types. I want to go to Clemson University after high school and major in upper level education and one day become a home economics teacher. I enjoy theatre and acting, but I also like doing backstage work on productions. I am the youth council president at my church. My favorite movies are all of the Harry Potter movies, A Christmas Story, and Cinderella. My favorite color is pink. I have two cats, Maggie and Meaty, and a hamster named Hampton (Hammy for short.) My mom is a 7th grade teacher and my dad works at comporium data services. My favorite holiday ever is Christmas, but I love the spring and summer time. I love the TV shows How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Sienfeld, and The O.C. (even though it got cancled.) I love all types of music, unless its screamo. My favorite groups right now are Foster the People, One Direction, Walk off the Earth, Coldplay, Passion Pit, and a lot more. My favorite singers are Ellie Goulding, Justin Bieber, and Ed Sheeran. I love pictures.I like being alive. TWEET ME @lachelrove

5 comments:

  1. I know Lucas! He makes me laugh everyday haha:) I also HATE screamo music. It gives me the worst headache ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love cheese and want to go to Clemson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a sports fan either. I never have been. Just don't get em. I keep hearing I need to read the Hunger Games. I haven't ventuired there yet. I don't get much time to read for fun anymore with grad school and reading all the research and scholarly journals. I think I do need to make time for more fun reading myself.
    I am glad I have had you in class and working on shows for the past few years. GOnna miss you when when you graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE A CHRISTMAS STORY!!!!! It's like my favorite Christmas movies.The Hunger Games is a really great series and I cannot wait until the movie...I really hope they don't ruin it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am, as well, a huge Harry Potter fan. It's pretty ridiculous how many times I have read and re-read those books looking for hidden themes and clues. "How I Met Your Mother" is definitely one of my favorite TV shows right now. Neil Patrick Harris is so talented.

    ReplyDelete