I think I like the first one the best. It's very different from most I've seen, but it still shows off your face and hair very nicely. Good idea with taking a picture on the table. I like the 'urban' feel.
My favorite is the last one, I really like how your hair is all swoopy and cool looking...also the green grass looks good with your jean jacket. It's really pretty.
I think I like the first one the best. It's very different from most I've seen, but it still shows off your face and hair very nicely. Good idea with taking a picture on the table. I like the 'urban' feel.
ReplyDeleteI like the first and last one. I agree with Miss Frierson about the first one, but the last one is so Rachel
ReplyDeleteWhy is the second one so big!? I like the last one the best though. I agree with Mariah and Ms. Frierson.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the last one, I really like how your hair is all swoopy and cool looking...also the green grass looks good with your jean jacket. It's really pretty.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why the middle one is so big! hahaha
ReplyDeleteI fixed your big face! I like the 3rd one the best.
ReplyDelete